What's NewFor Rigid Heddle Looms:
Create interesting color and texture using different width stripes and two different silk yarns. Four color choices!
Finally!! A fabulous book entirely devoted to silk fusion (aka "silk felt" or "silk paper")!
Tamara has created this gorgeous 92-page, full-color book filled with step-by-step photos and illustrations.
You'll learn how to layer silk fibers and fuse them with textile medium, design and assemble gorgeous mosaics, plus how to use silk fusion in a variety of projects.
No special skills are needed -- just follow along and create pieces of silk fusion that bloom with color. A great holiday gift!
Welcome to Treenway Silks
There’s nothing else like silk! Silk is strong yet delicate, luxurious and lustrous. Silk loves color and we love silk!
If you weave, spin, knit, crochet, cross-stitch, needlepoint, hand-stitch, braid (kumihimo), create silk fusion, fiber art, nuno felt, mixed media or make paper, you'll find silk that works for you.
Your silk experts and hand-dyeing specialists since 1977, Treenway Silks offers the most diverse selection of high-quality silk fibers available, which we hand-dye in a rainbow of colors.
Discover natural (undyed) silk yarns (35), silk fibers (21), silk cocoons (5), and 4 sizes of silk threads & silk ribbons. With all our color choices, you find over 5,000 silk products! And we ship world-wide.
Treenway Silks is based in Colorado, the home of owners Susan Du Bois and Richard Yabunaka. Prior to 2011, the company was owned by Canadian founders Karen and Terry.
Follow Treenway Silks
Silk Tidings- Register for our on–line newsletter which includes updates on our Web Specials.
Treenway Silks is proud of our exceptional reputation for superior-quality products, exemplary customer service and integrity. If you are ever not satisfied, please let us know and we will work with you to make things right.
Any Yarn/Any Color
Silk Threads & Silk Ribbons
We are the home of hand-painted Montano Colorways—74 mouth-watering colorways in silk threads and silk ribbons. These were developed in collaboration with Judith Baker Montano, internationally known author, teacher, and colorist. Our silk threads and silk ribbons are hand-dyed in Colorado or hand-painted in British Columbia.
- April 18, 2016: program for the Colorado Columbine chapter of the American Needlepoint Guild
- April 29, 2016: program and workshop for EGA Rocky Mountain Region, Lakewood CO
- May 17-23, 2016: exhibiting at quilting trade show "Quilt Market", booth #803, Salt Lake City, UT
- May 19, 2016: Quilt Market Schoolhouse “Silk Fusion (Felt) Making Demo—Add Luster to Your Quilt” 11:35am-12:05pm
- June 16-21, 2016: Complex Weavers Seminars, St Charles IL
- July 15-19, 2016: Keokuk High School Class Reunion
- September 15-20, 2016: Destination Dallas Needlepoint wholesale show, suite #t/b/d, Dallas TX
- October 25-November 2, 2016: Quilt Market, booth #t/b/d, Houston TX
Please remember, while on the road, we cannot ship out orders. But we work extra long hours upon our return to send everything out as quickly as possible!